9/21/2015

Reviving the Blog

Hi all!!

We are working to revive the Team RWB Blog and make this a great resource for you!

A little about me. My name is Mandy Midgett and after 21 years of active duty Air Force I decided to retire to start another chapter.  Currently I live in North Carolina, but am originally from Texas. I began competing in triathlon while stationed in Panama in 1995, and fell in love with the sport. Discovering Team RWB shortly after my retirement has been beneficial to me in allowing me to connect to other military members and always having teammates when I go to race.

Please send us your race reports, photos, etc. If there are things you would like to see on the blog or you have suggestions to make it better, please let us know!

We look forward to hearing from each of you!

Mandy



No comments:

Post a Comment