CLICK HERE- APRIL NEWSLETTER
- We still have a few of the REV3 Cedar Point Half-Rev and Full-Rev compensated slots available for minimum fundraising levels. Please contact me if you are interested in one of these slots!
- Ironman Texas: the race is less than a month away, and one month from today is our post-race celebration party!! We still need a few volunteers for the night shift, so if you’re available, please help—it will be FUN! If you’re interested, let me know and I’ll tell you how to sign up (email@example.com)! Please see the flyer below on the blog about details for the dinner or click "Ironman Texas" at the beginning of this post. Even if you can’t make it, PLEASE send it to any friends you have that are racing IMTX or live nearby in TX or Louisiana! Pro-triathletes Tim O’Donnell, Jessica Jacobs, and Kathy Rakel will be joining us for fajitas, raffle prizes, and most importantly—spreading the word and updates on the great things Team RWB is doing in Houston and across the country! You can buy tickets to the event here: http://teamrwbimtx.eventsbot.com/
- Uniforms: A second order has been placed and expected delivery is mid-summer. If you’re interested in tri-tops (men/womens), tri-shorts (men/womens) or a jog bra race top (women) please check out the order form to the right here on the blog and/or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We are currently expecting our first order to arrive in mid-May and will ship everything QUICKLY after that! Thanks for your patience!
- We want to welcome two new sponsors to the Team RWB Triathlon: Break Through Multisport (Coaching) and Rudy Project! See the newsletter and sponsor page for details!
- Be sure to check out the newsletter for a GREAT GU Energy discount courtesy of Team RWB Pro-Triathlete Derek Oskutis!
Thanks for your support! Congrats to all of you who have already had some great races and best wishes to everyone with their upcoming races! Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions/ideas you may have! And if you haven’t “liked” us on Facebook (RWB Triathlon Team) or follow us on Twitter (@TeamRWBTri) please do! Stay tuned to the blog for more stories, announcements, and athlete profiles!